It’s that time of the year again, time to let go of our summer dresses and tank tops replacing them with big cosy coats and cute scarfs. This season you can have fun layering up, from cute thighs to adorable headbands.
Photo from Pinterest
This season we are betting on mixing patterns with block colours and a lot of vintage inspired looks. Geometrical, tartan and unexpected prints are the most popular this season.
The items above:
- Blouse Eva, Wolf and Rita, $92, available from http://www.hello-alyss.com/
- Green Tartan Bow Headband, Little Beau, £15, available from http://www.littlebeauxoxo.com
- Skirt, Zara, £19.99, available from http://www.zara.com/
- Nautical Anchor Bow Headband, Little Beau, £15, available from http://www.littlebeauxoxo.com
- Coat Moon, Paademode, 132€, available from https://www.paademode.com/
- Audrey Square Tip, Belle Chiara, $126, available from http://www.hello-alyss.com/