Tartan is back! This trend that is usually on the down low is coming back strong this upcoming season for children’s wear. The pillar-box red came to replace the classic plaid from previous winters. We are going to show you the best way to style this trend using a must have from Little Beau, the red tartan bow headband.
Photo from Pinterest
Nothing looks more adorable than a big bow with a playsuit, these are practical and always a great choice for school or a playdate. Tartan’s also look good when paired with neutral colours like grey or brighter colours like a vivid red in block form.
We paired a sleeveless grey dress with our adorable headband to making the heritage-inspired pattern the main focus of this outfit. The items above:
- Jumper Dress in, Vierra Rose Aliya, $92, available from http://www.hello-alyss.com/
- Thin Tights, H&M, £2.99, available from http://www2.hm.com/
- Patent Finish Bow Ballerinas, Zara, £17.99, available from http://www.zara.com/
- Black Top, H&M, £6.99, available from http://www2.hm.com/
- Red Tartan Bow Headband, Little Beau, £15, available from http://www.littlebeauxoxo.com